Applying for Specialty Business
As specialty is designed to add value to a shop, ensure the following:
- Visit the shop intended and recognize need
- Write a physical copy application / proposal for specialty business for the branch intended. The proposal must:
- a) Contain full contact details including email address.
- b) State the shop of intention.
- c) Contain pictures if possible of the business to be undertaken.
- The application should be dropped at the shop or at our head office
- Kindly address the proposal to:
Specialty Business Proposal
Uchumi Supermarkets Limited
- Enquiries on specialty business space availability and viability may be directed to:
- a) Our shop team leaders, assistant team leaders or customer service desks at the specific shop
- b) Marketing Department on
Notice for Specialty
- Uchumi Sarit Centre is currently congested. At the moment, we shall not be accepting any additional partners.
- Our clothing section is also full. We shall not receive any new partners until further notice.
- As policy, we encourage healthy competition but also nurture business growth. We will not allow competing products at any one time.