U Club Information
- To be eligible for membership on must be 18yrs and above and a resident of the country of issuance.
- Kshs 100 must be spent for a transaction to qualify for U points(by quoting the card number or presenting the card). (1) U Club Card point shall be earned for every Kshs 100. Uchumi reserves the right to change or vary the rate.
- U Points are awarded only for eligible purchases at Uchumi Supermarkets and at participating partner outlets.
- Points earned can only be redeemed by the U Club Card holder and upon production of identification documents. Points once redeemed cannot be used again.
- U Points shall only be redeemed in exchange for goods and services and not cash.
- The card is not to be used as a credit/debit card.
- A replacement of the card shall cost the customer Kshs 100 respectively.
- All the U Club card holders are bound by the terms and conditions and any amendments, changes or revisions therein.